- March 25, 2019
Science Events 2019 – You can always encourage your upcoming teens to participate in science expo events. The children develop a higher degree of systematic or cognitive thinking. The ability to analyze a thing from a scientific frame of mind develops. Especially when you allow your children to participate in science-expo events. Taking part in a science expo also kindles the sensitivity of the kid to take care of natural surroundings in a subtle way. This online guide, therefore, gives you a hindsight view on the line-up of activities that are scheduled for the latest meet. And much more!
In this online segment, we are going to have a look at the upcoming science events 2019. You also have the inter-state competition on innovation and invention. We will have a detailed review on how you can participate.
List of Science Events 2019
Latest science expo
The latest line-up of science events 2019 is given as under. The symposium starts off on the 7th of April. We are coming out with the latest innovations to protect or cure heart disease. The Asian Zone is going to come up with unique pharma to take care of tumor cells. Tackling cancer world-wide has lately become an undue concern. We have 20% of the global population fighting the deadly disease.
If we do not take adequate measures to eat the right food or tackle industry wastes, the percentages are more likely to increase. World summit events, breast imaging, and neuro-genesis symposiums are going to be held in an elaborate manner. So requesting audiences to be a part of the grand show. Students get clarity on how to present white papers, exhibit demo projects and involve in group discussions.
Some more exciting stuff for you to be a part of:
Be a part of ANUJ
ANUJ stands for Antra-Rajya Navachar Uva Jhalsa. This is an interstate science fest lined-up with exciting activities. Students get a vibrant exposure via the inter-state event. The ANUJ conceptualizes the latest innovations and inventions pertaining to science. The organized event is brought to you via FGSI. FGSI stands for Foundation for Global Sciences and Innovations. You can choose FGSI as it provides the right kind of exposure to school and college students. Your wards re-kindle interest to look into inherent aspects on science and innovation. FGSI hosts various science contests, conferences or conventions for Indian students. You also get a wonderful opportunity to represent your school/college at the global forum.
To be a part of this exciting science meet, you can participate in the fest between 3rd and 4th April 2019. The event is scheduled to take place at Manav Rachna University in Faridabad.
Main theme for the event
The students will have to demonstrate feasible solutions to empower the lives of the sick and the elderly. The higher scale of life can be depicted via science and technology. You can allow the students to develop sensory devices related to improving mobility, sight or hearing. You can also innovate better themes on how the elderly can change clothes or take medications by themselves. The students can present their expo models and also test the same.
The decision of the panel of judges or the jury will be final and binding. The national jury will award qualifying students with awards, mementos and certificates. The scholarship amounts can be a staggering amount to even fund a start-up. Gold, silver and bronze medals are to be won at each category.
- Primary level- 5-14 years
- Teen participants- 14-17
- Youth – 17-25 years
How to participate?
You can ask your school or college to get in touch with the FGSI authorities. This way, you can entitle your wards to participate in the forum. School students can participate in the ANUJ event absolutely free of charge. For college students, the fee would be INR 1000 per person. Students can either participate individually or in groups. A maximum of 4 students represent a group. 30th March 2019 is the last date for registration for the ANUJ event.
- Transport and food need to be arranged by making the stipulated payment.
- The decision on the outcome of the events is purely based on the jury panel.
- The participation tickets are available on a first cum first basis. This confirms international participation too.
International Expo Events
Those of you who win science expo events can win rewards and awards. This can be a great outlet for your children to take part in international events. These are the line-up of events happening at international destinations:
- Dubai: The science event is going to take place in September. The dates are 22nd and 28th The participants from 90 countries will be allowed to participate in the mega event. The students must be below 25 years of age.
- Moscow: 23rd June to 3rd The participants must be in the age group of 14-17 years.
- Kuala Lumpur – 8th to 12th Participants can be up to 19 years of age.
- Jakarta: 23- 26 October. The participating age for candidates is 21
- Yakutia: The expo event is scheduled to take place in November. The age limit for students to participate in stands at 18.
- Similar events are scheduled to take place in Poland, Mexico, Belgium, Portuguese, Brazil, Luxemburg, Russia, etc.
- Stay tuned in to fgsi.co.in, for more of such exciting updates.
Other accommodation highlights
- You can make specific travel arrangements for pick-up and drop from the railway station. Also from the airport or bus terminal. This can be facilitated upon specific requests to students traveling alone. Especially for the female candidates.
- You can also arrange for a share accommodation pattern. You will have to pay the concerned authorities well in advance.
- Food, refreshments and local transport can also be availed. This is with respect to pre-registered participants.
A recent breakthrough was done on a similar parlance. A teen son developed a bra that can detect cancer. He had taken the inspiration from his cancer-ailing mom. And we expect more students coming out with similar breakthroughs.
The series of science events 2019 have been elaborately discussed at this particular segment. The ANUJ fest, participating details and accommodation highlights also provides a higher degree of clarity to students.